Window Cord Wind-Up Product Review

Hello world.  Today we are publishing our product review video for window cord wind up devices. These are sold at many retail stores across the nation.

Window blinds can not only be deadly…they can severely injure.

Catara was a healthy 3 year old child July 4th, 2007. She could color, sing, and give her Mommy and Daddy hugs and kisses. Catara could laugh, show off her new cloths and run circles around her little brother. On July 7th Catara got entangled in the inner cord of a window blind. She was discovered within seconds by her father. Mom quickly came into the room and began CPR. Catara later gained a pulse but she will never be the … Read More

1 11 12 13 14 15 16 17